Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

HomePage Forums Themes Support Freshio – Organic & Food Store WordPress Theme The demo product images are not available after importing the data

Topic Resolution: Resolved
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    frank
    Support Expired

Hi, After I activated the theme and imported the data, I found those demo products’ images on homepage are not displayed, then I went to the backend Media library, it was empty. There were only two banner images but no product images. Question: the product images cannot be imported? Or did I miss anything?

frank
    Support Expired

I tried it again from scratch but this time it was even worse. After I finished the steps of the One-Click To Import Demo, I can’t even see the demo homepage and it was just a My Blog page. Is there any issue with data import? I was not able to get the demo site set up. Can you please check it?

Hi there,

About your issue, please send Admin web account for me, I will check and try to help you

frank
    Support Expired

Hey Billy, please see the topic here (https://pavothemes.com/forums/topic/unable-to-import-the-demo-data-home-1/) for my issue. I have provided my site admin account there. sorry for the inconvenience.

OrganikBesin
    Support Expired

Some images are not uploaded

Same problem but didnt checked

frank
    Support Expired
    This reply has been marked as private.
    jordan
    Support Expired

Same issue imported all but products and elements are not working can anyone help

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.