Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    staceycdc
    Supported

I am getting the below error from WordPress, how do I fix this please? Thank you

Your theme (Artfusy Child Child) contains outdated copies of some WooCommerce template files. These files may need updating to ensure they are compatible with the current version of WooCommerce. Suggestions to fix this:

Update your theme to the latest version. If no update is available contact your theme author asking about compatibility with the current WooCommerce version.
    If you copied over a template file to change something, then you will need to copy the new version of the template and apply your changes again.

• This topic was modified 10 months, 1 week ago by staceycdc.

This is not an error, this is just an update notice of Woocommerce with some files we overwrite in the theme. It does not affect your website so no need to worry.
    Either you can wait for our theme update in the next few days, or you can submit your website admin account to get these files updated right away.

staceycdc
    Supported
    This reply has been marked as private.

You turn off file editing permissions with this account so I can’t edit your files.
    The theme update has been uploaded to themeforest so you can download this update and install it again for your website.

Follow the guide here: https://pavothemes.com/forums/topic/how-to-update-theme-from-themeforest/

staceycdc
    Supported

Hi, I have installed the update but the notice is still there for the following items:

artfusy/woocommerce/cart/mini-cart.php version 5.2.0 is out of date. The core version is 7.8.0,
    artfusy/woocommerce/global/quantity-input.php version 7.4.0 is out of date. The core version is 7.8.0,
    artfusy/woocommerce/single-product/product-image.php version 3.5.1 is out of date. The core version is 7.8.0,

Thank you

This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.