Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

HomePage Forums Themes Support Bookory – Book Store WooCommerce Theme woocommerce login and my account infos not showing in mobile menu

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Sazzad
    Support Expired

Hi, the desktop version showing those icons such as add to cart, user, wishlist.
    But in mobile I can see only add to cart button. But mobile users need to be registered as well for the ecommerce site. How to resolve this? thnks

• This topic was modified 8 months, 2 weeks ago by Sazzad.

Please send the admin web account for me, I will check and try to help you.

Sazzad
    Support Expired
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Sazzad
    Support Expired

Hi, i havent got any reply or update yet. Are you working on this?

Oh sorry, I added this footer bar to your site, please recheck: https://prnt.sc/Go3pCBxzPFFN

To edit this footer, please follow the guide here: https://pavothemes.com/forums/topic/how-to-edit-link-or-text-on-footer-bar/

Note: you are using multilingual WPML, so you have to edit this footer bar for both of your languages.

Sazzad
    Support Expired

Hi thank you. The other things i am facing problem with these:

1) New user register in the site they dont get any confirmation email
    2) Order status doesnt go to the selected emails i have chosen. I.E: failed order or new order information
    3) I have installed a plugin for OTP login. On the register form this doesnt work at all as the emails are not sending to the user for registration

Sazzad
    Support Expired

Okay, how can i add more attributes like author attributes where i can add photos and link them with a short description? I want them to show same way like that.

You can add more attributes in woocommerce, then use custom fields to add image fields and link links for these attributes.

If you can’t customize it yourself, I can help you, but you will have to pay for this request.

Sazzad
    Support Expired

I did that. I installed another plugin for social login called nextend social login.But the option for social login is not appearing in the login page. Can you give me the solution for this?

Please add this code to the file functions.php ( child-theme):

function bookory_form_login() {
            if (bookory_is_woocommerce_activated() && 'yes' === get_option('woocommerce_enable_myaccount_registration')) {
                $register_link = get_permalink(get_option('woocommerce_myaccount_page_id'));
            } else {
                $register_link = wp_registration_url();
            }
            ?>
            <div class="login-form-head">
                <span class="login-form-title"><?php esc_attr_e('Sign in', 'bookory') ?></span>
                <span class="pull-right">
                    <a class="register-link" href="<?php echo esc_url($register_link); ?>"
                       title="<?php esc_attr_e('Register', 'bookory'); ?>"><?php esc_attr_e('Create an Account', 'bookory'); ?></a>
                </span>
            </div>
            <form class="bookory-login-form-ajax" data-toggle="validator">
                <p>
                    <label><?php esc_attr_e('Username or email', 'bookory'); ?> <span class="required">*</span></label>
                    <input name="username" type="text" required placeholder="<?php esc_attr_e('Username', 'bookory') ?>">
                </p>
                <p>
                    <label><?php esc_attr_e('Password', 'bookory'); ?> <span class="required">*</span></label>
                    <input name="password" type="password" required
                           placeholder="<?php esc_attr_e('Password', 'bookory') ?>">
                </p>
                <button type="submit" data-button-action
                        class="btn btn-primary btn-block w-100 mt-1"><?php esc_html_e('Login', 'bookory') ?></button>
                <input type="hidden" name="action" value="bookory_login">
                <?php wp_nonce_field('ajax-bookory-login-nonce', 'security-login'); ?>
            </form>
    <?php echo do_shortcode('[nextend_social_login]'); ?>
            <div class="login-form-bottom">
                <a href="<?php echo wp_lostpassword_url(get_permalink()); ?>" class="lostpass-link"
                   title="<?php esc_attr_e('Lost your password?', 'bookory'); ?>"><?php esc_attr_e('Lost your password?', 'bookory'); ?></a>
            </div>
            <?php
        }
    Sazzad
    Support Expired
    Sazzad
    Support Expired

You must use Jetmenu’s Mega Menu widget to display the Mega menu in the header: https://prnt.sc/M4d7dFE97Tgb

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.