Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.
Topic Resolution: Resolved
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    Adventure
    Support Expired

When I active WMPL plugin the themes not work and get 404 error.
    Can you help me? I’ve this problem only with this theme.

Thank you

Hello,

I resolved this issue, please recheck your site.

Adventure
    Support Expired

Ih,

Sorry if I reply today but thank you a lot!!!

Best support ever.

Bye!!!

You are welcome!

I really wish you could take a moment to visit themeforest and leave us a 5 star review it would be great.

Adventure
    Support Expired

I have the same in problem in Booking object page: https://www.advenzu.com/avventure/trekking-isola-di-vulcano/

And the slideshow are not sync when add a translation.

Adventure
    Support Expired

I had to disable wpml

• This reply was modified 1 year, 3 months ago by Adventure.
    Adventure
    Support Expired

ho abilitato nuovamente wpml e sembra risolto 404 ma persiste il problema della sincronizzazione di alcuni campi e slideshow.
    Inoltre ho notato che nella pagina di admin quando passo da italiano ad inglese la voce BA Booking nella barra laterale ha dei problemi. Il testo scompare e alcune voci sono ripetute.
    ho abilitato nuovamente wpml e sembra risolto 404 ma persiste il problema della sincronizzazione di alcuni campi e slideshow.
    Inoltre ho notato che nella pagina di admin quando passo da italiano ad inglese la voce BA Booking nella barra laterale ha dei problemi. Il testo scompare e alcune voci sono ripetute.

Adventure
    Support Expired

Sorry in the previous message I’ve not translate:
    I re-enabled wpml and it seems to fix 404 but the problem of synchronizing some fields and slideshows persists.
    I also noticed that on the admin page when I switch from Italian to English the BA Booking item in the sidebar has problems. The text disappears and some items are repeated.
    I re-enabled wpml and it seems to fix 404 but the problem of synchronizing some fields and slideshows persists.
    I also noticed that on the admin page when I switch from Italian to English the BA Booking item in the sidebar has problems. The text disappears and some items are repeated.

Adventure
    Support Expired

Sorry in the previous message I’ve not translate:

Screenshot-20230126-160259

Hi,

#1. I fixed this issue, please recheck your site.

#2. Some taxonomy when cloned into another language will display a Tag error, but it does not affect your display on the website.

Adventure
    Support Expired

Thank you for support but the sync problem persist with ‘description section’, I not understand why!

Hi,

Please take a screenshot of this error, I will check again

Adventure
    Support Expired

When I add a translation and duplicate the content the ‘Description Section’ fields are not imported.

Adventure
    Support Expired

Also “Address section”, Price and many other fields of Booking Object are not duplicated/synchronized.

Hi,

Yes, there are some fields that cannot be cloned into another language when you duplicator post, you will have to manually add these fields in language translations.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.