Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.
Topic Resolution: Resolved
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    Adventure
    Support Expired

Unfortunately, the theme continues to have major problems with translation. It’s okay that it can’t duplicate some fields, but a serious issue is that even when adding them manually, they are not saved.
    For example, when I add fields in the “Description section” and then update the page, not only are these fields not displayed on the page, but they also disappear from the edit page (“booking object”). This is really frustrating.

Trekking in Vulcano Island

If you want, you can try to edit this page, add something in the “Description section”, and then save it. You will notice that it does not save and does not display the new fields.

Adventure
    Support Expired

Is possibile help me?

Hi,

I have tried all sorts of ways but it seems the error is still unresolved.
    Has this problem happened before, maybe it is conflicting with some other plugin you are using

taratours
    Support Expired

I am also struggling with this issue. Is there someone to help?

I think your data is currently not too much, you should turn off the WPML plugin, delete all the Duplicate Post. After that, I will reinstall WPML for you.

taratours
    Support Expired

I don’t understand?

Please backup your website and install the website to a new folder (eg dev or demo), then send this new website login information back to me. I will check and do the resets from scratch for you.

Adventure
    Support Expired

Hi,

I have tried all sorts of ways but it seems the error is still unresolved.
    Has this problem happened before, maybe it is conflicting with some other plugin you are using

I’ve tried disabling several plugins but it doesn’t seem to work. After all, I haven’t installed many plugins other than those for installing the theme.

Well, I’m talking about an issue in the WPML settings that might have been conflicting with the BA Booking plugin leading to the above error.
    I want you to recreate another version of the website to try the WPML settings from scratch

Adventure
    Support Expired

Recreating a version of the site from scratch is out of the question. I’ve made several style changes to the layout, several content additions and the site is currently in production.
    That would be a huge job!

The problem is that we need to handle this problem, where is the error caused by the installation to be able to find a way to handle it. I will still keep your original customizations, just delete the language settings to set up from scratch, you know?

Adventure
    Support Expired

Sorry but maybe I didn’t understand your request.
    You want me to make a copy of the site and not a fresh install, right?
    I will do this.

Hi,

Yes that’s right, make a copy so I can redo the settings for wpml. I think the problem is due to incorrect WPML settings

Adventure
    Support Expired
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Adventure
    Support Expired

Is there ant news?
    I can’t solve this problem, very important for my business.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.