Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.
Topic Resolution: Resolved
Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Author

Sorry for the late response, I just now have time to check the website for you.
    I have removed all unnecessary plugins, made some WPML customizations again and now the Description section can be saved in each language.
    Please check your booking objects

Adventure
    Support Expired

The issue persists:
    ie:
    https://dev.advenzu.com/avventure/trekking-isola-di-vulcano/ original link, its translation https://dev.advenzu.com/en/avventure/trekking-isola-di-vulcano/
    Itinerari tab: in EN language the description section it is not shown but the fields on the edit page are filled.

Adventure
    Support Expired

I also tried creating a new object but the problem persists

Adventure
    Support Expired

I’ve check again my booking objects but the issue persists.
    Translation is very important for my business and unfortunately I cannot find a solution. I bought this theme because it was fully compatible with WPML but instead I’m having problems I’ve never had with WPML.
    I think you did some tests to tell me that you solved it, can you show me these tests? I keep having the same problem

Adventure
    Support Expired

Is it possible to fix this or is there an incompatibility with wpml? is it very important for my work? it is important for me to know this in order to evaluate alternatives to the theme. Thank you

Adventure
    Support Expired

It continues to present the same issues, and I have also noticed that there are other fields that are not functioning properly. For example, the duration is not being displayed even though it is present in the field. All of this is absurd. I believe that this theme is not fully compatible with WPML. I have never encountered all of these problems with content translation before. This situation is extremely frustrating and is causing harm to my business.

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.